This week I wanted to talk a little about ingredients that can help with the signs of ageing.
At the age of 25, our skin stops producing as much collagen. So it's at this age where you should start using preventatives. Products that help with fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dryness and much more.
One thing I always keep in mind is what I'm using on my skin, is it a chemical? is it safe to actually use on the skin? Is it going to negatively effect me down the line? Well that's when essential oils, natural butters & organic ingredients come in. They provide a safer, maybe slower, but safer way to reverse and reduce the signs of ageing.
Some powerful anti ageing ingredients include:
- Frankincense ( Helps to promote cell turn over )
- Jojoba oil ( Helps to nourish and hydrate the skin on a deeper level )
- Neroli ( Boosts luminosity to promote a natural, healthy glow )
- Vitamin E ( Powerful antioxidant )
- Lavender ( Helps to calm the mind, therefore leading to healthy, bright skin )
You can start of with anti ageing products at any age if they are natural ingredient. If you are using more chemical based products, I would recommend you wait until you are at lease 25.
Here are some of my favourite products I like to use every day to help with the signs of ageing.
What are some of the products you are using for anti ageing at the moment? Are you using chemical or natural ingredients to help your skin?
Why not choose a more natural alternative & explore B&W:THECOLLECTION.